The course is offered to students of any study field.
The main goals of the educational process involve:
- the improvement of the locomotive abilities and fitness
- the impact on the positive approach towards sports activities considered as the protection against conflicts, civilization diseases and stress
- the support of students healthy lifestyle
The course focuses on basic game activity training, the rules, playing.
Gradual game mastering according to the student game efficiency.
SEEMILLER, Dan and Mark HOLOWCHAK. Winning table tennis : [skills, drills, and strategies]. Chapmaign: Human Kinetics, 1997. vi, 177. ISBN 0880115203. info
- exercise, credit
- the credit is given to students for the attendance
- 3classes can be misses and there is no need of any apology
- the substitution of more absence sis not allowed
Language of instruction
Further comments (probably available only v češtině)
The course is taught: every week.
Students will need their own table tennis racket.
Information about PE can be found on www.fsps.muni.cz/cus/.
Předmět je přednostně pro zahraniční studenty, jejichž obory jsou vyučovány v angličtině.