The course is geared for obligatory PE only.
Course Enrolment Limitations
The course is offered to students of any study field.
The capacity limit for the course is 10 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/10, only registered: 0/10, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/10
SM - system (functional stabilization and mobilization of spine)is an original method focusing on the exercise for the spine treatment and regeneration with a flexible rope. The exercise helps to form a correct posture, to remove muscle dysbylances and to rebuild flaccid muscles. This system burdens the body evenly, but it also loosens all the muscles supporting the spine. It enables to improve the relaxation of burdened muscles and to shorten the period of their regeneration.
Exercise by SM system
1. The principles of Correct Posture.
2. Removal of Muscle Imbalance.
3. Strengthening Weak Muscles.
4. Relaxation of the Muscles Involved in supporting the Spine.
- exercise, credit
- the credit is given to students for the attendance
- 3classes can be misses and there is no need of any apology
- the substitution of more absence sis not allowed
Language of instruction
The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: every week.