FSpS:b4614b Spec. 2 - Badminton - Course Information
b4614b Coaching Specialization 2 - BadmintonFaculty of Sports Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Mgr. Martina Bernaciková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Martina Bernaciková, Ph.D.
Department of Sports - Faculty of Sports Studies
Supplier department: Department of Kinesiology - Faculty of Sports Studies
- The student has at least one year's coaching experience.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Coaching (programme FSpS, B-TVS) (4)
- Course objectives
- Learning outcomes of the course unit The aim of the course is to deepen students' knowledge of techniques and tactics of players. Additionally, get a thorough knowledge of planning and evaluation of training (including fitness training).
- Learning outcomes
- Student will be able to: - to design and apply suitable badminton exercises and games for the development of badminton techniques (punches and movement on the court) - identify and describe the tactical preparation of the badminton player, including the analysis of his game - Design an appropriate individual and group training plan
- Organization, rules: rules, competition rules, nomenclature, organization of competitions, qualification of coaches, technical equipment
- Badminton history
- Technique: Methodology of stroke training - basic strokes(servise, return, clear, drop, lift, net shot, crashing, smashing, defense), motion along the court,
- Tactics: Basics of advanced tactics (singles, doubles, mix)
- Physical training: fitness training and its principles, round training
- Sports preparation of youth: the specifics of children and youth training, games in sports preparation of children
- Planning and recording of sports training
- required literature
- WOODWARD, Mike. Trenérská příručka : vzdělávání badmintonových trenérů : úroveň 1. Translated by Pavel Florián. První vydání. Praha: Mladá fronta, 2016. 214 stran. ISBN 9788020436405. info
- Teaching methods
- Practical and theoretical instruction.
- Assessment methods
- Exam. (both practical and theoretical). A written test. The final test consists of about 100 questions. Successful mastery requires a success rate of 80%. Practical exam (preparation of the training unit, its organization and management, correct demonstration and methodical guidance of progressive exercises of basic strokes (srvice, clear, drop etc.) and basic work feet on the court when presenting part of the training unit to other bidders.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 100 hod.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/fsps/spring2020/b4614b