FSpS:bp2056 Work with clients - Course Information
bp2056 Work with clientsFaculty of Sports Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/0/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- prof. PhDr. Hana Válková, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Hana Válková, CSc.
Department of Social Sciences and Sport Management - Faculty of Sports Studies
Supplier department: Department of Social Sciences and Sport Management - Faculty of Sports Studies
- Wed 12:00–12:50 203 - seminární místnost
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- (! bp317 Dealing with Clients ) && ! NOW ( bp317 Dealing with Clients )
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Regeneration and Nutrition in Sport (programme FSpS, B-TV) (2)
- Course objectives
- - To commit knowledge about legislation of conselling, advising and social work, to stress the principles of profession competencies and ethic consensus in the professions oriented on clients.
- Learning outcomes
- Graduate of the course is able to: - respect proffesional legislation and ethics, - analyze the background, context and content of the issue, - formulate conclusions for future processes, - to cope his/her own behavior within the issue framework, - self-reflexion and critical evaluation of situastion and the own approaches
- - The bases of the busness with client: legislation of the intreractive and supportive professions – CR, EU. - Professional competences. Logistic in the framework of defined competences. - Management. - Motivation – dismotivation. - Attitudes. - Communication. - Client personality, specific variants. - School – class – group/team as the client - Family as the client.
- Teaching methods
- Lecture seminar class discussion. model situation
- Assessment methods
- records - seminar tasks (3) and home-works (3) model situation - team presentation oral EXAM
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/fsps/spring2020/bp2056