FSpS:b4623b Spec. 2 - Rhythmic Gymnastics - Course Information
b4623b Coaching Specialization 2 - Rhythmic GymnasticsFaculty of Sports Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- MUDr. Kateřina Kapounková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- MUDr. Kateřina Kapounková, Ph.D.
Department of Sports - Faculty of Sports Studies
Supplier department: Department of Health Promotion - Faculty of Sports Studies
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Coaching (programme FSpS, B-TVS) (4)
- Course objectives
- Course graduates will acquire knowledge and skills in the field of technique and methodology of exercise without tools and with individual tools and from the field of training of the training unit.
- Learning outcomes
- Graduates will be able to:
1, create a specific annual training plan taking into account the performance of the athletes
2, prepare a specific training unit
3, to focus on the areas of international rules issued by FIG
4, to orientate themselves in national rules
- Rules development, assembly techniques
- Rules of Rhythmic Gymnastics
- Technique and methodology of lethargy (turns, jumps, balances)
- Technology and methodology exercises with utensils (rope, hoop, ball, clubs, ribbon)
- Training unit - construction, principles, forms, methods
- Planning in Rhythmic Gymnastics
- Training log of an athletes and trainer
- required literature
- KAPOUNKOVÁ, Kateřina, Tamara BÍLKOVÁ, Lenka DOVRTĚLOVÁ, Pavlína HONKOVÁ, Iva HRNČIŘÍKOVÁ, Michal KUMSTÁT, Hanne LANGOVÁ, Dagmar MOC KRÁLOVÁ, Jana ŘEZANINOVÁ, Ivan STRUHÁR and Iveta HOLÁ. Moderní gymnastika Učební text pro trenéry III.třídy (Rhythmic Gymnastics The study material for Level III Trainers). Brno: Masarykova univerzita, 2017. 292 pp. Učebnice. ISBN 978-80-210-8513-8. info
- recommended literature
- TVRZNÍK, Aleš and Vít RUS. Tréninkový deník. Druhé vydání. Praha: Grada, 2014. 143 stran. ISBN 9788024746616. info
- CACEK, Jan, Josef CACEK, Petr VODÁK, Milena STRACHOVÁ, Marián VANDERKA, Hana BUBNÍKOVÁ, Josef KOPŘIVA, Petr STAREC, Jan ONDRÁČEK, Josef MICHÁLEK, Zuzana HLAVOŇOVÁ, Aleš BOREK and Josef KOTLÍK. Tréninkový deník sportovce (TreDen Sp 1.0) (Training diary for athlet (TreDen Sp 1.0)). 2006. info
- Teaching methods
- Lectures, practical exercises
- Assessment methods
- Visiting classes is compulsory. In the framework of the seminar the student graduates: - Practical methodical output - Seminar work -training plan - a written test. The written test will consist of 50 questions rated 50 points. To achieve successful mastery, you need to achieve at least 38 points. - the whole subject is completed by a practical examination
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 100 hod.