FSS:BSSn4457 Regional Security Complexes - Course Information
BSSn4457 Regional Security ComplexesFaculty of Social Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/1/0. 6 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
Taught in person.
- Mgr. Josef Kraus, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Věra Stojarová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Andrei Kalavur (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Jiří Němec (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Věra Stojarová, Ph.D.
Department of Political Science - Faculty of Social Studies
Contact Person: Mgr. Lucie Pospíšilová
Supplier department: Division of Security and Strategic Studies - Department of Political Science - Faculty of Social Studies
- Thu 10:00–11:40 P21a
- The modules is offered for Ma students of Security Studies and exchange students.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The course gives an overview of the regional security complexes. The students will be acquainted with the theoretical framework and then the lectures follow with Balkan region, Latin America, Persian Gulf, Levant, South -east Asia, Sahel.
- Learning outcomes
- The students will be able to identify main security challenges for different regional sub-complexes.
- Teaching methods
- lectures, seminars1) Presentation and leading further discussion (maximum 10 points) 2) Paper (maximum 30 points) 3) Pass the test (maximum 80 points)
- Assessment methods
- 1) Presentation and leading further discussion (maximum 10 points) 2) Paper (maximum 30 points) 3) Pass the test (maximum 80 points)
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/fss/autumn2021/BSSn4457