FSS:FSSd0910 Study Visit - Course Information
FSSd0910 Study VisitFaculty of Social Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. PhDr. Vít Hloušek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Jan Holzer, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Petr Macek, CSc. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Libor Musil, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Karel Stibral, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Csaba Szaló, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. David Šmahel, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Hana Hoblová (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Martin Vaculík, Ph.D.
Faculty of Social Studies
Contact Person: Ing. Dagmar Hábová
Supplier department: Faculty of Social Studies
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 90 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Study Visit is a course designed for Masaryk University doctoral degree students to transfer credits from short term study visits abroad, typically summer schools, seminars or conferences.Main objectives can be summarized as follows: to gain experience at foreign higher education institutions; to deepen knowledge within students' specialization as well as their language skills.
- Learning outcomes
- Through completion of this course students will deepen knowledge within their specialization, gain international experience and improve their language skills.
- Course is registered in the semester after the short study visit (summer school, etc.). Credits are entered into the study evidence by the study administrator after aproval from respective supervisor - on the basis of documents from a foreign institution and description of the event or activity fulfilled. The number of credits dedpends on the workload of the individual event.
- JIRÁSEK, Alois. Z Čech až na konec světa : dle pamětí o staročeském cestování. 6. vyd. V Praze: Šolc a Šimáček, 1927. 108 s. : i. info
- HOLCOVÁ, Milena. Evropa : jih : s prázdnou kapsou, 93/94. Edited by Petr Hlubuček. Praha: Oáza, 1993. 242 s. : m. info
- SCHUSTER, Peter. Evropa : sever : s prázdnou kapsou, 93/94. Edited by Petr Hlubuček. Praha: Oáza, 1993. 256 s. : m. info
- Teaching methods
- Teaching methods depend on the type of mobility program as well as on the offer of host institution and vary from active participation at lectures and seminars within summer schools or intensive programmes, works on projects at workshops as well as theoretical preparation and presentations at international conferences.
- Assessment methods
- The course is completed by credits recognition. The number of credits depends on number of credits acquired by student during studies abroad and, at the same time, recognized by his department as relevant. In case the foreign host university does not use ECTS, the credits are assigned upon the decision of the supervisor on the basis of submitted documents.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Information on completion of the course: předmět bude ukončen na základě dokumentů předložených školiteli
The course is taught each semester.
Note related to how often the course is taught: předmět je vyučován v zahraničí.
Credit evaluation note: Počet kreditů bude určen vyučujícím.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/fss/spring2022/FSSd0910