FSS:POLd0101 Theory of Political Regimes - Course Information
POLd0101 Theory of Political RegimesFaculty of Social Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 10 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
Taught in person.
- prof. PhDr. Jan Holzer, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Jan Holzer, Ph.D.
Department of Political Science - Faculty of Social Studies
Contact Person: Mgr. Lucie Pospíšilová
Supplier department: Division of Politology - Department of Political Science - Faculty of Social Studies
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- ! POL013 Theory of Political Regimes && ! NOW ( POL013 Theory of Political Regimes )
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 12 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- At the end of the course students should be oriented in the theory of political systems and regimes, including ability to identify topical and interdisciplinary branches.
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Consultations
- 3. Deadline of seminary paper
- 4. Deadline of evaluation
- Teaching methods
- Consultations, individual preparation.
- Assessment methods
- Seminary paper.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/fss/autumn2022/POLd0101