FSS:PSYd0007 Common seminar - Course Information
PSYd0007 Common seminarFaculty of Social Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. PhDr. Petr Macek, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Stanislav Ježek, Ph.D. (assistant)
Mgr. Lucie Lomičová (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Petr Macek, CSc.
Department of Psychology - Faculty of Social Studies
Supplier department: Department of Psychology - Faculty of Social Studies
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 20 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Group communication of PhD students with professors/researches, presentation and discussions of PhD projects (students), shared experiences of researches
- Learning outcomes
- After completing the course, a student will be able to: - participate in research team; - organize own research and scientific activities
- - reading literature - preparation for group discussion - soft skills (communication, presentation, feed-back)
- it depends on concrete topics of discussion
- Teaching methods
- group discussion
- Assessment methods
- active participation in group discussion
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: in blocks.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/fss/spring2021/PSYd0007