FSS:SAN266 Anthropology of Consumption - Course Information
SAN266 Anthropology of Consumption and Consumer SocietyFaculty of Social Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/1/0. 9 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Mgr. Zuzana Sekeráková Búriková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Zuzana Sekeráková Búriková, Ph.D.
Department of Sociology - Faculty of Social Studies
Supplier department: Department of Sociology - Faculty of Social Studies
- Tue 14:00–15:40 U35
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- ! SANb2006 Anthropology of Consumption && ! NOW ( SANb2006 Anthropology of Consumption )
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 25 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/25, only registered: 0/25, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/25
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 524 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/fss/spring2020/SAN266