FSS:SOC906 Didactic seminar - Course Information
SOC906 Didactic seminarFaculty of Social Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0. (maximum: 10 credits). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. Martin Kreidl, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Bc. Lenka Kissová, Ph.D. (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. Martin Kreidl, Ph.D.
Department of Sociology - Faculty of Social Studies
Contact Person: Mgr. Bc. Lenka Kissová, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Sociology - Faculty of Social Studies
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is development of teaching (and indirectly also research) skills, particularly in the area of students' own dissertation research.
- Learning outcomes
- After successfully passing the course, student will be able to describe, explain, summarize, and argue.
- Students obtain credit for teaching assistance in a BA/MA level course in the Department of sociology. Credit is provided for seminar instruction or thesis supervision. Tuition-paying students may be eligible for (partial or full) tuition waiver while serving as TAs.
- Teaching methods
- teaching, thesis supervision
- Assessment methods
- Students obtain credit as soon as the lecturer confirms participation in teaching activities (intensity should correspond to the number of credits chosen when registering into the course).
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/fss/spring2020/SOC906