FSS:SPR113 Fieldwork and Supervision I - Course Information
SPR113 Fieldwork and Supervision IFaculty of Social Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/1/12. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Jitka Navrátilová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Monika Punová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Ivana Kupčíková, DiS. (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Kateřina Kubalčíková, Ph.D.
Department of Social Policy and Social Work - Faculty of Social Studies
Supplier department: Department of Social Policy and Social Work - Faculty of Social Studies
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- SPR113/01: Wed 8:00–9:40 P24, J. Navrátilová
SPR113/02: Tue 8:00–9:40 P21, I. Kupčíková, J. Navrátilová, M. Punová
SPR113/03: Tue 14:00–15:40 U53, M. Punová
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- SPR103 Theories of Social Work && SPR156 Fieldwork and supervision
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 70 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 2/70, only registered: 0/70
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 9 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: Celkem 156 hodin praxe.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/fss/autumn2019/SPR113