FSS:PSYd0001 Theory and Meth. of Science - Course Information
PSYd0001 Theory and Methodology of ScienceFaculty of Social Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 10 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- prof. PhDr. Ivo Čermák, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Stanislav Ježek, Ph.D. (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Ivo Čermák, CSc.
Department of Psychology - Faculty of Social Studies
Supplier department: Department of Psychology - Faculty of Social Studies
- ! PSY001 Theory and Meth. of Science
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 22 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- to study current approaches to methodology of social sciences
- Learning outcomes
- - identify and describe current trends in methodology of social sciences
- The following basic terms discussed: theories, social science, methodological principles, methods
- Selected monographs regarding theory of science
- Teaching methods
- a selection of relevant literature (with professor Čermák) reading of selected monograph(s) discussion
- Assessment methods
- oral examination (discussion)
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.