FSS:SPPd0008 Thesis - Course Information
SPPd0008 ThesisFaculty of Social Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 60 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- prof. PhDr. Libor Musil, CSc. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Libor Musil, CSc.
Department of Social Policy and Social Work - Faculty of Social Studies
Supplier department: Department of Social Policy and Social Work - Faculty of Social Studies
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 8 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Submitting finalized disseration in determined term
- Learning outcomes
- Dissertation finalized
- Introduction (application and theoretical problém, reserach question); Conceptualising reserach question; Methodology; Findings interpreted; Coclusion (Answering reserach question, recommendation concerning application); Bibliography; Index; Summary; Formal requisits (references etc.)
- recommended literature
- Preparing Manuscripts for Publication, American Psychological Association, Washington DC, 2010
- Teaching methods
- researching; homework; writting disseration
- Assessment methods
- feedback to dissertation research; feedback to preparing manuscript
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.