FSS:SANb1006 Kinship and Social Network - Course Information
SANb1006 Kinship and Social NetworkFaculty of Social Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/1/0. 6 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
Taught in person.
- doc. Mgr. Eva Šlesingerová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Ing. Soňa Enenkelová (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Eva Šlesingerová, Ph.D.
Department of Sociology - Faculty of Social Studies
Supplier department: Department of Sociology - Faculty of Social Studies
- Tue 10:00–11:40 U35
- Timetable of Seminar Groups:
SANb1006/02: No timetable has been entered into IS.
SANb1006/03: No timetable has been entered into IS.
SANb1006/04: No timetable has been entered into IS.
SANb1006/05: No timetable has been entered into IS.
SANb1006/06: No timetable has been entered into IS.
SANb1006/07: No timetable has been entered into IS.
SANb1006/08: No timetable has been entered into IS.
- ! SAN104 Kinship and Social Network
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Social Anthropology (programme FSS, B-SAN) (5)
- Course objectives
- To introduce to the students basic key approaches to kinship studies and social network both in current as in historical social anthropology
- Learning outcomes
- Student will be able to discuss kinship terminology, topics related to marriage and aliances, dissolve of marriage. She will be able to identify various types of cohabitation and discuss romantic love and alliance theories, related to exchnage of woment.
- Please follow the syllabus of the particular cohort.
- required literature
- SKUPNIK, Jaroslav. Antropologie příbuzenství: příbuzenství, manželství a rodina v kulturněantropologické perspektivě. Praha: Sociologické nakladatelství (SLON), 2010. Studijní texty. ISBN 978-80-7419-019-3.
- Teaching methods
- Lectures, seminars, discussion, group project
- Assessment methods
- Please follow the particular sylabus of the cohort in question.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
- Enrolment Statistics (Autumn 2021, recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/fss/autumn2021/SANb1006