FSS:SOC917 Marginalisation - Course Information
SOC917 TS - Marginalization and Marginalized GroupsFaculty of Social Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0. 12 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. PhDr. Petr Mareš, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Petr Mareš, CSc.
Department of Sociology - Faculty of Social Studies
Contact Person: Veronika Šenkýřová, DiS.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Sociology (programme FSS, D-SO) (2)
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.