FSS:FSS110 Study Visit - Course Information
FSS110 Study VisitFaculty of Social Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. PhDr. Stanislav Balík, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Ing. Rudolf Burgr, Ph.D. (lecturer)
RNDr. Naděžda Johanisová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. JUDr. PhDr. Miroslav Mareš, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Libor Musil, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Markéta Pitrová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Vlasta Řezníková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Josef Smolík, Ph.D., MBA, LL.M. (lecturer)
PhDr. Petr Suchý, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Csaba Szaló, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Eva Šlesingerová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Iva Šmídová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Zbyněk Vybíral, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Olga Cídlová, DiS. (assistant)
Ing. Soňa Enenkelová (assistant)
Mgr. Hana Kotolová, DiS. (assistant)
Jana Kroutilová (assistant)
Bc. Lucie Pospíšilová (assistant)
Drahomíra Soldánová (assistant)
Ivona Tolarová (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Břetislav Dančák, Ph.D.
Faculty of Social Studies
Contact Person: Ing. Dagmar Hábová
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- FSS110/BSS: No timetable has been entered into IS. M. Mareš, L. Pospíšilová, J. Smolík
FSS110/ENS: No timetable has been entered into IS. N. Johanisová, I. Tolarová
FSS110/EVS: No timetable has been entered into IS. O. Cídlová, P. Suchý
FSS110/GEN: No timetable has been entered into IS. S. Enenkelová, I. Šmídová
FSS110/MVZ: No timetable has been entered into IS. O. Cídlová, P. Suchý
FSS110/POL: No timetable has been entered into IS. S. Balík, L. Pospíšilová
FSS110/PSY: No timetable has been entered into IS. J. Kroutilová
FSS110/SAN: No timetable has been entered into IS. S. Enenkelová, E. Šlesingerová
FSS110/SOC: No timetable has been entered into IS. S. Enenkelová, C. Szaló
FSS110/SPP: No timetable has been entered into IS. H. Kotolová, L. Musil, V. Řezníková
FSS110/ZUR: No timetable has been entered into IS. R. Burgr, D. Soldánová
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 231 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Study Visit is a course designed for Masaryk University bachelor degree students to transfer credits from short term study visits abroad, typically summer schools, seminars or conferences. Main objectives can be summarized as follows: to gain experience at foreign higher education institutions; to deepen knowledge within students' specialization as well as their language skills.
- Course is registered in the semester after the short study visit (summer school, etc.). Credits are given by the teacher on the basis of documents from and description of the event or activity fulfilled at a foreign institution.
- JIRÁSEK, Alois. Z Čech až na konec světa : dle pamětí o staročeském cestování. 6. vyd. V Praze: Šolc a Šimáček, 1927. 108 s. : i. info
- HOLCOVÁ, Milena. Evropa : jih : s prázdnou kapsou, 93/94. Edited by Petr Hlubuček. Praha: Oáza, 1993. 242 s. : m. info
- SCHUSTER, Peter. Evropa : sever : s prázdnou kapsou, 93/94. Edited by Petr Hlubuček. Praha: Oáza, 1993. 256 s. : m. info
- Teaching methods
- Teaching methods depend on the type of mobility program as well as on the offer of host institution and vary from active participation at lectures and seminars within summer schools, intensive programmes, works on projects at workshops as well as theoretical preparation and presentations at international conferences
- Assessment methods
- The course is completed by credits recognition. The number of credits depends on number of credits acquired by student during studies abroad and, at the same time, recognized by his department as relevant. In case the foreign host university does not use ECTS, the credits are assigned upon the decision of the department on the basis of submitted documents.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Information on completion of the course: předmět bude ukončen na základě dokumentů odevzdaných v Odevzdávárně
The course is taught each semester.
Credit evaluation note: Počet kreditů bude určen vyučujícím.