FSS:BSSn4471 Summer/Winter School - Course Information
BSSn4471 Summer/Winter SchoolFaculty of Social Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. et Mgr. Petra Mlejnková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. JUDr. PhDr. Miroslav Mareš, Ph.D.
Department of Political Science - Faculty of Social Studies
Contact Person: Mgr. Lucie Pospíšilová
Supplier department: Division of Security and Strategic Studies - Department of Political Science - Faculty of Social Studies
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- ! BSS471 Summer/Winter School && ! NOW ( BSS471 Summer/Winter School )
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Security and Strategic Studies (programme FSS, N-PL)
- Course objectives
- This course enables students to get 2 ECTS for participation at summer or winter school in the Czech Republic or in abroad during the studies. Summer or winter school has to be related to the study field of Security and Strategic Studies. Lecturer decides if the summer or winter school is acceptable.
- Learning outcomes
- Students will be able to use knowledge from a specific summer/winter school.
- It depends on the character of summer or winter school. It will be specified individually.
- Teaching methods
- Active participation at summer or winter school.
- Assessment methods
- The course will be completed after submission of a confirmation about passing the summer or winter school.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: every week.