FSS:PSYd0002 General psychology - Course Information
PSYd0002 General psychologyFaculty of Social Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 15 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- doc. Mgr. Stanislav Ježek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Petr Macek, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Stanislav Ježek, Ph.D.
Department of Psychology - Faculty of Social Studies
Supplier department: Department of Psychology - Faculty of Social Studies
- ! PSY002 General psychology
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 20 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The aim is to obtain general knowledge/view based on new research findings and theories of such domains of general psychology which are relevant to the topic of disertation.
- Learning outcomes
- Paper - critical review, 20 pages.
- - a study of relevant literature - preparing and writing of critical review
- Relevant hanbooks, monographs and papers
- Teaching methods
- reading, writing, discussion
- Assessment methods
- discussion with supervisor and his/her evaluation
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
General note: předmět si mohou zapsat pouze studenti v PGS psychologie.