FSS:SOCn6302 Anthropological Research - Course Information
SOCn6302 Anthropological ResearchFaculty of Social Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/1/0. 10 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Irena Kašparová, M.A., Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Zuzana Sekeráková Búriková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. et Mgr. Adéla Souralová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Irena Kašparová, M.A., Ph.D.
Department of Sociology - Faculty of Social Studies
Contact Person: Ing. Soňa Enenkelová
Supplier department: Department of Sociology - Faculty of Social Studies
- ! NOW ( SOC568 Anthropological Research ) && ! SOC568 Anthropological Research
Approval of the teacher
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 25 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 3/25, only registered: 0/25
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is to carry out individual fieldwork, which can generate primary data necessary for the diploma thesis. Likewise, the course may be taken, should the student be part of the research team of his/her teacher and carries out individual fieldwork alongside the course teacher.
- Learning outcomes
- Fielwork diary, primary data, draft article, draft thesis chapter
- Individual, depending of the field research
- Teaching methods
- Diskussion, field supervision, homework, feedback, writing
- Assessment methods
- Coursework, fiedlwork notes, quality of the final text
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: every week.
General note: Předmět si zapisují studenti profilace SAN, kteří po domluvě se školitelkou/školitelem realizují terénní výzkum.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/fss/spring2020/SOCn6302