FSS:SPR810 Evaluative Research - Course Information
SPR810 Evaluative ResearchFaculty of Social Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/0/0. 12 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- doc. PhDr. Jiří Winkler, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Jiří Vander, DiS., Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Ondřej Hora, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Josef Horňáček, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Miroslav Suchanec, Ph.D., M.Sc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Libor Musil, CSc.
Department of Social Policy and Social Work - Faculty of Social Studies
Supplier department: Department of Social Policy and Social Work - Faculty of Social Studies
- Sat 21. 3. 9:00–14:00 P51 Posluchárna V. Čermáka, 9:00–14:00 P52, Sat 16. 5. 14:15–17:30 P52, 14:15–17:30 P51 Posluchárna V. Čermáka
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/fss/spring2020/SPR810