FSS:SANb2002 Diploma Seminar - Course Information
SANb2002 Diploma Seminar for Bachelor ThesisFaculty of Social Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 10 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Irena Kašparová, M.A., Ph.D. (lecturer)
Patrick Laviolette, PhD. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. et Mgr. Adéla Souralová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Eva Šlesingerová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Ing. Soňa Enenkelová (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Csaba Szaló, Ph.D.
Department of Sociology - Faculty of Social Studies
Contact Person: Mgr. Eva Šlesingerová, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Sociology - Faculty of Social Studies
- ( SANb2001 Thesis Project || SAN240a Thesis Project ) && (! SAN240b Diploma Seminar && ! NOW ( SAN240b Diploma Seminar ))
Compulsory SAN subjects
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 13 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- To write up the Bc. thesis
- Learning outcomes
- Bc. thesis, ready for defence
- individual, according to the supervisor´s advice
- Theory in social and cultural anthropology : an encyclopedia. Edited by R. Jon McGee - Richard L. Warms. Thousand Oaks: Sage Reference, 2013. xxxiii, 49. ISBN 9781412999632. info
- Teaching methods
- reading, writing, consultation
- Assessment methods
- individual, according to supervisor´s advice
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: every week.
General note: Diplomový seminář je veden individuálně a je určen pro ty studenty, kteří píší svou bakalářskou práci.