BVV03K/01: Mon 26. 2. to Fri 18. 5. Thu 16:40–18:10 126, V. Stupka
BVV03K/02: No timetable has been entered into IS.V. Stupka
Prerequisites (v češtině)
! OBOR ( PR ) &&! PROGRAM ( N - VS )
Course Enrolment Limitations
The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 25 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 16/25, only registered: 1/25, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/25
Fields of study the course is directly associated with
The aim of this course is to explain and demonstrate the use of substantive and procedural measures used in prosecution of cybercrime.
At the end of this course, students should be able to:
- understand basic mechanisms of penal regulation of ICT
- identify and analyze specific issues in penal jurisdiction over the internet
- identify and analyze specific issues in infrastructural cybercrime (hacking)
- identify and analyze specific issues in content cybercrime (child pornography, racist propaganda)
- identify and analyze specific issues in prosecuting and sentencing cybercrime
- use procedural measures for digital evidence in criminal procedure
1. introduction to cybercrime, basic methods, assignment of questionnaires
2. concept of cybercrime
3. international dimension of cybercrime
4. computer as a tool for traditional types of crime
5. child pornography
6. hacking, hacktivism
7. cybercrime in IP
8. hate ideologies on the net
9. investigation of cybercrime
10. police, state intelligence and ISPs
11. legal regulation of craptography and cryptoanalysis
12. specific forms of use of ICT in combating crime
13. evaluation of questionnaires
Kyberkriminalita a právo. Edited by Tomáš Gřivna - Radim Polčák. Vyd. 1. Praha: Auditorium, 2008. 220 s. ISBN 9788090378674. info
lectures, e-learning application, workshops with practicing professionals
questionnaires in e-learning application - the colloquium will be awarded upon successful completion of at least 6 out of total 10 questionnaires.