PrF:DI5DIS05 Dissertation - Individual Stud - Course Information
DI5DIS05 Dissertation - Individual Study Plan VFaculty of Law
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 17 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
Taught in person.
- Guaranteed by
- doc. JUDr. Ing. Josef Šilhán, Ph.D.
Faculty of Law
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 36 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The specific content and objectives of the course and the resulting requirements for its completion is always based on the individual study plan and its semester content. They are determined according to the principles set by the doctoral board of the relevant program. Unless otherwise stated in this procedure, the subject is usually aimed at a detailed solution of individual questions in relation to the chosen concept, taking into account the feedback obtained during the discussion in the previous semester. The aim is to progress in the processing of the individual chapters of the dissertation as well as to obtain feedback on them and to incorporate the comments received, thereby developing the appropriate skills.
- Learning outcomes
- Specific outputs are always based on the individual study plan and its semester content. They are determined according to the principles set by the doctoral board of the relevant program. Unless otherwise specified by this procedure, the outputs typically include:
- progress in preparation of individual dissertation chapters, possibly also in connection with preparation of partial publication outputs
- getting feedback and eventually editing the text based on it
- advanced knowledge of the current state of knowledge in the field of research based on the study of literature
- finding additional resources
- The syllabus is prepared individually after agreement with the supervisor within the framework of the individual study plan. It usually includes detailed solutions of individual questions in relation to the chosen concept, taking into account the feedback that was obtained during the discussion in the previous semester. Ongoing work on individual chapters of the dissertation is being carried out, specific sub-topics are consulted, while the student actively seeks opportunities for gaining further knowledge as well as feedback on the processed outputs. Where possible, student presents and publishes partial conclusions and responds to the received suggestions.
- Literatura je samostatně vyhledána studentem na základě případných doporučení školitele a dalších osob. Odvíjí se od tématu disertační práce. (Literature is independently searched by the student based on possible recommendations of the supervisor)
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- The course is completed by a colloquium, in which the fulfillment of the semester content of the individual study plan as well as the requirements specified in the individual study plan itself is evaluated.
- Language of instruction
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/law/autumn2023/DI5DIS05