PrF:DO7DIS07b Disertace - plnění individuáln - Course Information
DO7DIS07b Disertace - plnění individuálního studijního plánu VII - diskusní seminářFaculty of Law
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 10 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
Taught in person.
- doc. JUDr. Ilona Jančářová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. JUDr. Ilona Jančářová, Ph.D.
Faculty of Law
Supplier department: Faculty of Law
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The aim is to present a draft of the text in the “pre-defense” at the discussion meeting in order to obtain the feedback necessary for the final editing and correction of the text and related adjustments of dissertation.
- Learning outcomes
- - getting the feedback and in response to it gaining the possibility to adjust the text as well as to develop relevant skills; for this purpose there is also a discussion meeting (whose format and composition will be determined by the supervisor), where final findings and partial outputs are presented and discussed - skills to present the outcomes of the work in front of the professional public, - skills in defending own opinions in a discussion - ability to assess comments and consequent adjustment of the dissertation.
- - preparation of the presentation of disseration work results - presentation of the draft text in the "pre-defense" - obtaining valuable feedback for final adjustments, - obtaining the supervisor´s feedback to comments, - final adjustment of the content and/or structure of the dissertation.
- Teaching methods
- The progress of work will be consulted continuously with the supervisor. Discussion of outcomes at the discussion meeting (whose format and composition will be determined by the supervisor), together with the plan for further progress, is a milestone of study, the fulfillment of which is an obligation stipulated in the individual study plan. Consultation aimed at assessment of comments produced in the discussion.
- Assessment methods
- Colloquium. Presentation of the outcomes and discussion.
- Language of instruction