PrF:BN507K Land Law I - Course Information
BN507K Land Law IFaculty of Law
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0. 7 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- doc. JUDr. Ing. Milan Pekárek, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. JUDr. Ivana Průchová, CSc. (lecturer)
JUDr. Jana Tkáčiková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
JUDr. Jana Dudová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
JUDr. Jakub Hanák, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. JUDr. Ilona Jančářová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. JUDr. Ing. Milan Pekárek, CSc.
Department of Environmental Law and Land Law - Faculty of Law
Contact Person: Zuzana Suchá
Supplier department: Department of Environmental Law and Land Law - Faculty of Law
- Fri 5. 10. 13:30–15:00 034, 15:05–16:35 034, 16:40–18:10 034, Fri 19. 10. 8:00–9:30 034, 9:35–11:05 034, 11:10–12:40 034
- Timetable of Seminar Groups:
BN507K/02: Fri 9. 11. 15:05–16:35 124, 16:40–18:10 124, Fri 7. 12. 13:30–15:00 030, J. Dudová
BN507K/03: No timetable has been entered into IS. M. Pekárek
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 13 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- At the end of the course student should be able to record and interpret basic sources of cooperative law. Student should further be able to understand and describe the basic institutes of Land Law and apply knowledge in practice.
- General part: 1.Subject and system 2.Land classification and its alterations 3.Land registration 4.Land property 5.Land tenancy 6.Land arrangements
- required literature
- Pekárek, M. a kol.: Pozemkové právo. Plzeň, Aleš Čeněk, 2010
- Pekárek, M. - Průchová, I,: Pozemkové právo, MU Brno, 2003
- Teaching methods
- Lectures according to given syllabus. Seminar: exercising of basic concepts and institutes in relation to lectures, consequential discussion, solving of practical model situations, working with judicial decisions, legal regulations and other documents.
- Assessment methods
- Student has to attend all seminars. Semestral paper on given topic: analysis of institute of Land Law.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 12 hod. přednášek a 6 hod seminářů za semestr / 12 hrs of lectures and 6 hrs of seminars per semester.