PrF:BN507K Land Law I - Course Information
BN507K Land Law IFaculty of Law
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0. 7 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- doc. JUDr. Ing. Milan Pekárek, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. JUDr. Ivana Průchová, CSc. (lecturer)
JUDr. Jana Tkáčiková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
JUDr. Jana Dudová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. JUDr. Ilona Jančářová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. JUDr. Ing. Milan Pekárek, CSc.
Department of Environmental Law and Land Law - Faculty of Law
Contact Person: Božena Vykopalová
- Fri 3. 10. 13:30–15:00 034, 15:05–16:35 034, 16:40–18:10 034, Fri 17. 10. 8:00–9:30 034, 9:35–11:05 034, 11:10–12:40 034
- Timetable of Seminar Groups:
BN507K/02: Fri 7. 11. 15:05–16:35 302, 16:40–18:10 302, Fri 5. 12. 13:30–15:00 302, I. Průchová
BN507K/03: Fri 21. 11. 9:35–11:05 302, 11:10–12:40 302, Fri 5. 12. 15:05–16:35 302, M. Pekárek
BN507K/04: No timetable has been entered into IS.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Legal Questions of Land Register (programme PrF, B-PSP) (2)
- Course objectives
- The aim this subject is to allow the students the basic knowledge of land law both general part as well as basic accomplishment in the relationship to the application of basic institutes.
- General part: Subject and system Land classification and its alterations Land registration Land property Land tenancy Land arrangements
- Pekárek, M. - Průchová, I,: Pozemkové právo, MU Brno, 2003
- Assessment methods
- Compulsory attendance at lessons, preparation on solution of practical examples, oral exam
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 12 hod. přednášek a 6 hod seminářů za semestr / 12 hrs of lectures and 6 hrs of seminars per semester.