česky | in English
James E. Moliterno is the Vincent Bradford Professor of Law at Washington & Lee University School of Law where he has a leadership role in W&L’s third year curriculum reform. He was the 2012 recipient of the Rebuilding Justice Award from the Institute for the Advancement of the American Legal System (IAALS) in recognition of his career-long legal education reform work. He is author or co-author of ten books including THE AMERICAN LEGAL PROFESSION IN CRISIS: RESISTANCE AND RESPONSES TO CHANGE (Oxford Univ. Press 2013) and of numerous articles on legal ethics and legal education. He has engaged in substantial international legal ethics and legal education reform work in Serbia, Armenia, Georgia, Czech Republic, Kosovo, Slovakia, Spain, Japan, China, Indonesia and Thailand.
• Vincent Bradford Professor of Law, 2009 to present
• Law Alumni Faculty Fellowship for Scholarship, 2013-14
• John W. Elrod Law Alumni Fellowship in Teaching Excellence, 2010-11
• Instituto Empresa (Madrid), Visiting Professor, 2007-15 (teaching excellence awards)
• China University of Political Science and Law, Visiting Professor 2014-present
• Australian National University, Visiting Professor, May 2015
The seminars will be recorded.