The aim of this lecture is to introduce basic of marketing analysis and utilization marketing approach into management of organization. At the end of this course, students should be able to understand of marketing principles and methods, apply market research, create SWOT analysis and other analysis and apply knowledge at establishing law office.
1. Basic principle of marketing, goals of marketing
2. Ways of client segmentation, specification of clients, determination of perspective clients
3. Expectation of clients, communication with clients
4. Measuring of clients satisfaction, strengthen client loyalty
5. Determination position in the market
6. Building propagation and building image
7. Marketing strategies to attract new clients
8. Ways how to get competitive advantage
9. Customer services offered by lawyers
10. Building of effective marketing plan and its implementation
11. Determination of marketing costs
Kotler on marketing : how to create, win, and dominate markets (Orig.) : Marketing podle Kotlera : jak vytvářet a ovládnout nové trhy. info
Marketing management (Orig.) : Marketing & management : Marketing management : analýza, plánování, realizace a kontrola [Victoria Publishing, 1992] : Marketing management : analýza, plánování, realizace a kontrola [Victoria Publishing, 1995]. info
ppt Lectures in IS
PIKE, Steven. Destination Marketing : an integrated marketing communication approach. 1st ed. Amsterdam: Elsevier, 2008. xv, 406. ISBN 9780750686495. info
DOYLE, Peter. Value-based marketing : marketing strategies for corporate growth and shareholder value. 2nd ed. Chichester: John Wiley & Sons, 2008. xii, 367. ISBN 9780470773147. info
GUMMESSON, Evert. Total relationship marketing : from the 4Ps-- product, price, promotion, place-- of traditional marketing management to the 30Rs-- the thirty relationships- of the new marketing paradigm. Oxford: Butterworth-Heinemann, 1999. xiii, 281. ISBN 075064463X. info
TOMCZAK, Torsten and Sven REINECKE. Best practice in marketing - Erfolgsbeispiele zu den vier Kernaufgaben im Marketing. St. Gallen: Thexis, 1998. 269 s. ISBN 3-908545-42-0. info
Teaching methods are lectures and interactive discussion. Lectures are focused on practical application.
There are two requirements for credit gaining. First, students have to solve individual and team tasks. Second, students have to elaborate and present an essay. Theme of this essay has to be up to date and practical oriented.