PrF:MVV3368K Introduction to Austrian Law - Course Information
MVV3368K Introduction to Austrian Law – from the Perspective of an AttorneyFaculty of Law
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/1/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- Mgr. Michal Vávra (lecturer), doc. JUDr. Ing. Michal Radvan, Ph.D. (deputy)
- doc. JUDr. Ing. Michal Radvan, Ph.D.
Faculty of Law
Contact Person: Mgr. Věra Redrupová, B.A.
Supplier department: Faculty of Law
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- MVV3368K/01: Mon 29. 10. 18:00–19:40 025, Wed 31. 10. 8:00–9:40 038, 18:00–19:40 025, Thu 1. 11. 18:00–19:40 025, Fri 2. 11. 8:00–9:40 025, M. Vávra
- MP406Zk German for Lawyers I.4. || MV613Zk German for Lawyers
Students of third and fourth year with a good knowledge of the German language; after completing the course “German for lawyers”. Language of the course: German.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 30 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 5/30, only registered: 0/30
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- there are 37 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is (i) to make the acquaintance of the fundamental institutes of the Austrian law and (i) to teach the students how to correctly apply German legal terminology in practical situations and cases. At the end of the course the students will be able to correctly use German legal terminology in legal practice and have a basic overview of the main institutes of the Austrian law.
- 1. Civil Procedure Law I
- 2. Civil Procedure Law II
- 3. Civil law
- 4. Commercial Law
- 5. Penal Law
- See Teacher’s Information for full details
- Teaching methods
- Seminars, practical workshops
- Assessment methods
- Written test - 20 multiple-choice questions, translation of 10 sentences. It is necessary to obtain at least 65%.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught only once.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/law/autumn2018/MVV3368K