PrF:DO3DIS03 Disertace - plnění individuáln - Course Information
DO3DIS03 Disertace - plnění individuálního studijního plánu IIIFaculty of Law
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 10 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- Guaranteed by
- doc. JUDr. Ilona Jančářová, Ph.D.
Faculty of Law
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The specific content of the course and the requirements for its completion are always based on the individual study plan and are given in its semester content. They are determined according to the principles set by the doctoral board of the relevant program. Unless otherwise stated in this procedure, the subject content usually includes continuing to study relevant resources (and search for other resources). Based on the defined objectives and questions, methodology and suitable methods of solution are sought and a concrete concept of solution is developed, including thinking about the appropriate structure of work, taking into account the feedback received during the discussion meeting. previous semester. The course aims to make progress in these areas while developing corresponding student skills.
- Learning outcomes
- - advanced knowledge of the current state of knowledge in the field of research based on the study of literature - search for other sources - search for suitable methodology - a more concrete picture of the methods for addressing the issues identified and the overall concept of work, including its appropriate structure - taking into account the feedback received and developing appropriate skills - preparation of written outputs (partial publications or working texts, including preparation of the working thesis of disertation)
- The syllabus is prepared individually after agreement with the supervisor within the framework of the individual study plan. It usually involves continuing to study relevant sources and searching for further sources, specifying appropriate methodology and suitable methods of solving the defined issues (if not already specified) and developing a concrete concept of the solution, including thinking about the appropriate structure of work, taking into account the feedback obtained during the discussion meeting in the previous semester. Consultations with the supervisor and other persons are carried out. Interim theses and main ideas are consulted. Depending on the circumstances, it is also required to create part of the working text - eg one of the (introductory) chapters or parts thereof, which is usually linked to the simultaneous fulfillment (or preparation) of publication obligations.
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- Colloquium. The results of the work are presented and discussed with the advisor.
- Language of instruction