PrF:MVV259K Company Law - Course Information
MVV259K Company Law - Certain Aspects of Limited Liability CompaniesFaculty of Law
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/1/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- prof. dr hab. Robert Stefanicki (lecturer), doc. JUDr. Ing. Michal Radvan, Ph.D. (deputy)
- doc. JUDr. Ing. Michal Radvan, Ph.D.
Faculty of Law
Contact Person: Mgr. Věra Redrupová, B.A.
Supplier department: Faculty of Law
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- MVV259K/01: Mon 30. 4. 15:05–16:35 025, 16:40–18:10 025, 18:15–19:45 025, Wed 2. 5. 9:35–11:05 025, 11:10–12:40 025
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 30 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 25/30, only registered: 0/30
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- there are 37 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The aims of the lecture - subject matters are the analysis of selected universal company law institutions and those that have been transposed or directly introduced by EU standards. This is reflected in the broad context of competition law.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of the course, students should be able to:
- understand and explain the essence (basis) for company's functioning in the trading environment;
- work with information on corporate executives, shareholders meeting and make reasoned decisions - a proposal to resolve the issue of responsibility;
- make deductions based on acquired knowledge, interpret the role of competition.
- 1. Company law and agreement. Dispute over the interpretation of the term "business interest".
- 2. Competence of the shareholders meeting (shareholders). Rule of majority.
- 3. Company law - civil liability of members of corporate executives, the role of corporate governance
- 4. Competition, consumer and company law.
- 5. Case studies to the topic above.
- See Teacher’s Information for full details.
- Teaching methods
- Lessons with questions - power point presentation.
- Assessment methods
- written a single-choice question test complemented by an open issue
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught only once.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/law/spring2018/MVV259K