PrF:MVV275K Administrative Law in the US - Course Information
MVV275K An Introduction to Administrative Law in the United StatesFaculty of Law
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/1/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- Richard Kirschner (lecturer), doc. JUDr. Ing. Michal Radvan, Ph.D. (deputy)
- doc. JUDr. Ing. Michal Radvan, Ph.D.
Faculty of Law
Contact Person: Mgr. Věra Redrupová, B.A.
Supplier department: Faculty of Law
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- MVV275K/01: Mon 4. 3. 18:00–19:40 025, Tue 5. 3. 10:00–11:40 025, Wed 6. 3. 18:00–19:40 025, Thu 7. 3. 10:00–11:40 025, Mon 11. 3. 8:00–9:40 025, Wed 13. 3. 8:00–9:40 025, Thu 14. 3. 10:00–11:40 025, 12:00–13:40 025
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 30 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 30/30, only registered: 30/30
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- there are 37 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught only once.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/law/spring2019/MVV275K