PrF:DIV8PED08 Development of Pedagogical Ski - Course Information
DIV8PED08 Development of Pedagogical Skills VIIIFaculty of Law
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Guaranteed by
- doc. JUDr. Ing. Josef Šilhán, Ph.D.
Faculty of Law
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 28 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The content of the course includes activities of a pedagogical nature, which enable students to acquire and develop pedagogical competences and make them acquainted with the experience of the educational process at the academic workplace. The aim is to actively try these activities, get to know them and, based on the experience gained, contribute to the development of appropriate abilities and be able to acquire and perceive the feedback and deduce appropriate steps for further improvement.
- Learning outcomes
- - knowledge of the individual components of the educational process at the academic workplace, according to the specific content agreed with the supervisor gradually in all its phases
- gaining some experience through active participation in the process and, accordingly, the possibility of developing appropriate competences
- getting feedback, an opportunity to try the follow-up steps in pedagogical practice
- The specific content of the course and the requirements for its completion are stated in particular in the semester content of the individual study plan. These include, for example, participation in the organizational and content preparation of teaching and teaching materials and participation in organizational and content preparation and implementation of examinations, but in particular preparation for engagement and subsequent involvement in direct teaching under the mentorship of an authorized academic worker. students were gradually able to lead independent teaching, usually in a wider field related to the topic of the dissertation or the chosen specialization in the field. For this purpose, the student seeks and receives feedback and responds to it.
- Participation of a student in direct teaching is usually preceded first by passive participation (listening to lessons), participation in the preparation of the lesson and consultation on its content. It also precedes the analysis of the initial level of student abilities, so that specific activities can focus on developing those competences that a particular student needs to develop most.
- The specific content of the course follows the content of previous pedagogical subjects.
- Literatura určena po dohodě se školitelem dle konkrétního oboru (Literature determined in agreement with the supervisor according to the specific field)
- Teaching methods
- individual consultations, classroom observation, written preparation of teaching materials, presentation in lessons, participation in discussions, work with submitted written materials, participation in the preparation process and testing
- Assessment methods
- The course is evaluated by the supervisor after the individual assessment of the pedagogical activity of the student during the semester (both the content and formal aspects of fulfilling the duties are evaluated). However, the ability of the student to identify weaknesses and strengths independently and to propose appropriate steps for improvement is always supported. Consultations provide feedback to the student.
- Language of instruction