PrF:DO4DIS04 Disertace - plnění individuáln - Course Information
DO4DIS04 Disertace - plnění individuálního studijního plánu IVFaculty of Law
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 8 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- Guaranteed by
- doc. JUDr. Ilona Jančářová, Ph.D.
Faculty of Law
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The specific content of the course and the requirements for its completion are always based on the individual study plan and are given in its semester content. They are determined according to the principles set by the doctoral board of the relevant program. Unless otherwise stated in this procedure, the objective of this course is elaboration of the final version of thesis of the dissertation. Its defense will be a part of the state doctoral exam.
- Learning outcomes
- - topic, scope and structure of the dissertation - the objective of the dissertation - formulation of the research questions - description of the current state of knowledge - methodology and a choice of suitable methods for the dissertation.
- The syllabus is prepared individually after agreement with the supervisor within the framework of the individual study plan. It usually involves continuing to study relevant sources, description of the current state of knowledge, specification of appropriate methodology and suitable methods of the work (if not already specified) and developing a concrete concept of the solution and appropriate structure of work, taking into account the feedback obtained during the discussion meeting in the previous semester. Based on it, the final version of the thesis of dissertation is elaborated, which is consulted with the supervisor. Depending on the circumstances, it is also required to create part of the working text - eg one of the (introductory) chapters or parts thereof, which is usually linked to the simultaneous fulfillment (or preparation) of publication obligations.
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- Colloquium. The results of the work are discussed with the advisor.
- Language of instruction