PrF:MVV325K Public Finance - Course Information
MVV325K Public Finance and Budgetary Law in Comparative PerspectiveFaculty of Law
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/1/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- Urszula K. Zawadzka-Pak, PhD, DSc (seminar tutor), doc. JUDr. Ing. Michal Radvan, Ph.D. (deputy)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. JUDr. Ing. Michal Radvan, Ph.D.
Faculty of Law
Contact Person: Mgr. Věra Redrupová, B.A.
Supplier department: Faculty of Law
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- MVV325K/01: Mon 12. 4. 10:00–11:40 Virtuální místnost, Tue 13. 4. 10:00–11:40 Virtuální místnost, Thu 15. 4. 10:00–11:40 Virtuální místnost, Mon 19. 4. 10:00–11:40 Virtuální místnost, Tue 20. 4. 10:00–11:40 Virtuální místnost
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 30 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 10/30, only registered: 0/30
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 86 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of the course, students should be able to:
- work with information on public finance indicators;
- interpret recent reforms of public finances;
- understand and explain phases of public budgeting;
- create extrait of performance budgeting;
- make reasoned decisions about implementation of fiscal rules;
- make deductions based on acquired knowledge about multannual budgeting of public finance.
- SESSION 1: Introduction to Public Finance
- - State of Public Finance
- - Comparative Indicators of Public Finance
- - Recent Reforms of Public Finances
- SESSION 2: Legal Framework
- - Legal Framework for Public Finances
- - Sound Principles for a Budget System Law
- SESSION 3: Phases of Budgeting
- - Planning of Budget
- - Management of Budget
- - Control of Budget
- SESSION 4: Quality of Public Budgeting
- - Performance Budgeting
- - Evaluation of Public Policies
- SESSION 5: Fiscal Rules
- - EU Fiscal Rules
- - National Fiscal Rules
- - Multiannual Planning of Public Finance
- OECD, Budgeting and Public Expenditure in OECD Countries 2019, available at: https://www.oecd.org/governance/budgeting-and-public-expenditures-in-oecd-countries-2018-9789264307957-en.htm
- Teaching methods
- Lectures and discussion.
- Assessment methods
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught only once.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/law/spring2021/MVV325K