PrF:DO8DIS08 Disertace - plnění individuáln - Course Information
DO8DIS08 Disertace - plnění individuálního studijního plánu VIIIFaculty of Law
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 28 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
Taught in person.
- Guaranteed by
- doc. JUDr. Ilona Jančářová, Ph.D.
Faculty of Law
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The objective is the final revision of the text of dissertation based on comments received in discussion meeting (if it was not carried out yet), submission of the dissertation and preparation for its defence, based on the outcomes of the discussion meeting and consequently on comments of reviewers, if available.
- Learning outcomes
- - getting feedback and in response to it getting the possibility to edit the text as well as to develop relevant skills; - preparing for presentation of final findings and partial outputs and for discussion in relation to the dissertation defence.
- - final editing of the dissertation - submission of the dissertation - preparation of the presentation of disseration work results for its defence - obtaining valuable feedback for final adjustments - additional editing and other work associated with publication of previously prepared outcomes.
- Teaching methods
- The progress of work will be consulted continuously with the supervisor.
- Assessment methods
- The outcomes of the work related to the preparartion of the dissertation defence will be discussed with the supervisor.
- Language of instruction