LF:BFLT0453p ETP in Surgery -l - Course Information
BFLT0453p Exercise Therapy Programme in surgery, traumatology and orthopedics - lectureFaculty of Medicine
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/0/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
Taught in person.
- prof. MUDr. Petr Dobšák, CSc. (lecturer)
Mgr. Veronika Málková (lecturer)
Mgr. Veronika Mrkvicová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Alena Sedláková (lecturer)
Mgr. Veronika Šlingrová (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. MUDr. Petr Dobšák, CSc.
Department of Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation - Departments of Non-medical Branches - Faculty of Medicine
Contact Person: Mgr. Leona Dunklerová
Supplier department: Department of Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation - Departments of Non-medical Branches - Faculty of Medicine
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- BFLT0352p ETP in Internal Medicine -L
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The main objective of the course is clinical rehabilitation. Exercise therapy in surgery, traumatology and orthopedy deals with the importance of physiotherapy in acute state, before and after surgical therapy. The practical teaching is in the about mentioned departments.
- Learning outcomes
- Student will know when the subject is finished:
- basics of therapeutic rehabilitation in surgical diagnoses
- basics of therapeutic rehabilitation in traumatological diagnoses
- the basics of therapeutic rehabilitation and orthopedic diagnosis
- 1) Exercise therapy program techniques used in surgery, orthopedics and traumatology
- 2) Exercise therapy program after thoracal and abdominal surgery
- 3) Exercise therapy program in rheumatic diseases
- 4) Exercise therapy program after limbs amputations
- 5) Exercise therapy program in traumatology, in shoulder girdle tauma, Sudeck syndrome
- 6) Exercise therapy program after elbow, forearm and hand trauma
- 7) Exercise therapy program after knee joint, shin and foot trauma
- 8) Exercise therapy program after hip joint, pelvis and vertebral column trauma
- 9) Exercise therapy program in congenital defects (pes equinovarus, dysplasia coxae)
- 10) Exercise therapy program in locomotor system inflammations, painful shoulder syndrome
- 11) Exercise therapy program in acquired static defects (scoliosis, plain foot)
- 12) Exercise therapy program in patients with metabolic and tumorous handicap of locomotor system
- 13) Microtrauma, enthesopathia and its rehabilitation treatment
- 14) Rehabilitation problems of arthrosis (alloplastic surgery)
- 15) Exercise therapy program in vertebral algic syndrome
- ROCK, C.M - KRNEGER, S.P. Agisticko-excentrické kontrakční postupy k ovlivnění funkčních poruch pohybového systému. Brno : CERM, 2000. ISBN 3-905407-01-9
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- oral exam
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 30.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses