LF:MFMR0842c Method. of Devel. of M. Ab. II - Course Information
MFMR0842c Methodology of Development of Motor Abilities II - practiceFaculty of Medicine
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/1/0. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Libor Dobšák (seminar tutor), prof. MUDr. Petr Dobšák, CSc. (deputy)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. MUDr. Jarmila Siegelová, DrSc.
Department of Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation - Departments of Non-medical Branches - Faculty of Medicine
Contact Person: Mgr. Leona Dunklerová
Supplier department: Department of Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation - Departments of Non-medical Branches - Faculty of Medicine
- Fri 8:00–9:50 tělocvična Poříčí 7
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- MFMR0741c Method. of Devel. of M. Ab. I && MFMR0741p Method. of Devel. of M. Ab. l
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Physiotherapy (programme LF, N-SZ) (2)
- Course objectives
- Learning outcomes of the course unit are aimed acquaint students with methods of development of individual physical abilities beyond the knowledge of bachelor study. It provides an overview of the practical possibilities of developing physical abilities, with an emphasis on the right choice of appropriate methodology and its application on specific issues. The acquired knowledge will be used by follow-up master students in kinesiology in clinical fields, traumatology, surgery and in patients with congenital motor developmental disorders. The subject can be used by physiotherapists in healthly disadvantaged athletes.
- Methodology of development of motion flexibility in physiological and pathophysiological states.
- Methodology of development of physical coordination and balance in physiological and pathophysiological states.
- MĚKOTA, K., NOVOSAD, J. Motorické schopnosti. Olomouc, 2007, dotisk 1. vyd., 175 s. ISBN 80-244-0981-X 2.
- DOVALIL, J. a kol. Výkon a trénink ve sportu. Praha: Olympia, 2009, 3. vyd., 336 s. ISBN 978-80-7376-130-1 3.
- Teaching methods
- exercise practice
- Assessment methods
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 15.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/med/spring2020/MFMR0842c