LF:aBFRP0221c Propedeutics of Rehabilit. I - Course Information
aBFRP0221c Propedeutics of Rehabilitation I - practiceFaculty of Medicine
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/3/0. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Veronika Mrkvicová (seminar tutor)
prof. MUDr. Jarmila Siegelová, DrSc. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Petra Vítková (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. MUDr. Jarmila Siegelová, DrSc.
Department of Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation - Departments of Non-medical Branches - Faculty of Medicine
Contact Person: Mgr. Leona Dunklerová
Supplier department: Department of Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation - Departments of Non-medical Branches - Faculty of Medicine
- Tue 12:00–14:50 N04902
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- aBFUR011 Introduction to Rehabilitation && aBFMT0151c Methodology of Physical Educ.I
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The main objective of the course is clinical rehabilitation. Examination methods in clinical rehabilitation, including practical exercises with the patients.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of the course the student is able to:
- to manage the investigative methods in therapeutic rehabilitation
- manage practical exercises in a patient with a pathological condition
- A case history in clinical rehabilitation
- Anthropometry - definition
- Introduction to the objective examination
- Introduction to goniometry
- Introduction to biomechanics
- Goniometry - basic concepts
- Introduction to neurological examination
- Introduction to the examination of the head and neck
- Examination of the trunk and pelvic girdle
- The examination sitting, standing, pathology
- Examination of walking, pathology
- Examination of the backbone, statics and dynamics
- Teaching methods
- theoretical and practical exam
- Assessment methods
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 45.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/med/spring2020/aBFRP0221c