LF:aVLTZ0653 Theor.Bases of Clin. Med. III - Course Information
aVLTZ0653 Theoretical Bases of Clinical Medicine III - seminarFaculty of Medicine
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2.5/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- MUDr. Michal Jurajda, Ph.D. (lecturer), prof. MUDr. Kateřina Kaňková, Ph.D. (deputy)
MUDr. Milan Krtička, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. MUDr. Jiří Litzman, CSc. (lecturer), prof. MUDr. Kateřina Kaňková, Ph.D. (deputy)
MUDr. Petr Lokaj, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. MUDr. Robert Mikulík, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. MUDr. Filip Růžička, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. MUDr. Anna Vašků, CSc. (lecturer)
Jarmila Jelínková (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. MUDr. Leoš Křen, Ph.D.
Department of Pathology - Institutions shared with the Faculty Hospital Brno - Adult Age Medicine - Faculty of Medicine
Supplier department: Department of Pathology - Institutions shared with the Faculty Hospital Brno - Adult Age Medicine - Faculty of Medicine
- aVLTZ0552 Theor.Bases of Clinical Med II
Knowledge of anatomy, histology, physiology, biochemistry and basic knowledge of pathophysiology, imagine methods and pharmacotherapy.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- General Medicine (eng.) (programme LF, M-VL)
- Course objectives
- This newly introduced subject focuses on overview exercising of substantial problems from the point of view of anatomist, embryologist, physiologist, pathological physiologist, pathologist, microbiologist, immunologist and finally, corresponding clinician. Using this approach we will conceptually approach closer to strategy of USMLE, Step 1.
- Learning outcomes
- Understanding of diseases substances on the basis of information interconnections acquired from study of anatomy, histology, biochemistry, pathophysiologyand pharmacotherapy in respect to diagnostic and therapeutic opportunities.
- 5/6 Diabetes mellitus
- 6/6 Aterosklerosis
- 7/6 Autoimune diseases and hypersensitivity in clinical medicine
- 8/6 Microbial microflora interaction microorganism x macroorganism
- Teaching methods
- Education will be performed by interactive seminars, practicals and lectures.
- Assessment methods
- Written test at the end of each semester.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 37,5.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/med/spring2020/aVLTZ0653