LF:VLST7X1c Stomatology - Course Information
VLST7X1c StomatologyFaculty of Medicine
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/1/0. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- MUDr. Sonia Bartáková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. MUDr. Pavlína Černochová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. MUDr. Antonín Fassmann, CSc. (seminar tutor)
MUDr. Karin Klimo Kaňovská (seminar tutor)
doc. MUDr. Milan Machálka, CSc. (seminar tutor)
MUDr. Ludmila Procházková, CSc. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. MUDr. Martina Kukletová, CSc.
Department of Stomatology - Institutions shared with St. Anne's Faculty Hospital - Faculty of Medicine
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- VSPF0622p Pathophysiol. II - lect. && VSPA0622p Patological Anatomy II-lecture && VLCP0622c Clin.exam. in surgery II && VSIP0622c Clin.exam.in int.med.-pract. && VLLM0522p Medical Microbiology II - lecture && VLIM051p immunology-lecture
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- General Medicine (programme LF, M-VL)
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: in blocks.