LF:ZLZM0311c Diagn.Imag.Meth.in Dent.-pract - Course Information
ZLZM0311c Diagnostic Imaging Methods in Dentistry-practiceFaculty of Medicine
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. MUDr. Karel Benda, DrSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. MUDr. Petr Krupa, CSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. MUDr. Jiří Prášek, CSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. MUDr. Jaroslav Procházka, CSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. MUDr. Vlastimil Válek, CSc., MBA, EBIR (seminar tutor)
Iva Čechová (assistant)
Jitka Halouzková (assistant)
Jana Švehlová (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. MUDr. Jiří Prášek, CSc.
Department of Radiology and Nuclear Medicine - Institutions shared with the Faculty Hospital Brno - Adult Age Medicine - Faculty of Medicine
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- zlpr0232p Preclinical Dentistry II-lect. && zlbf011p Medical Physics and Infor.-lec && zllc011p Medical Chemistry-lect.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Dentistry (programme LF, M-ZL)
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.