LF:VSCJ0787 Czech for Foreigners VII -p - Course Information
VSCJ0787 Czech Language for Foreigners VII - practiceFaculty of Medicine
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- PhDr. Marta Severová (seminar tutor), doc. PhDr. Elena Marečková, CSc. (deputy)
Mgr. Jarmila Šafránková (seminar tutor)
PhDr. Jana Vyorálková (assistant)
- Mgr. Ladislav Červený
Language Centre, Faculty of Medicine Division - Language Centre
Contact Person: Mgr. Ladislav Červený
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- VSCJ0686 Czech for Foreigners VI -p
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Czech for Foreigners. Syllabus.
- 1st week: Family History.
- 2nd week: Personal Anamnesis.
- 3rd week: Social Anamnesis. Work Anamnesis.
- 4th week: Anamnesis of Cardiovascular Diseases.
- 5th week: Anamnesis of the Respiratory Tract Diseases.
- 6th week: Anamnesis of Renal Diseases.
- 7th week: Anamnesis of the Alimentary Tract Diseases.
- 8th week: Haematological Anamnesis.
- 9th week: Rheumatological Anamnesis.
- 10th week: Endocrinological Anamnesis.
- 11th to 12th week: Gynecological and Obstetrical Anamnesis.
- 13th week: At the Dentist's.
- 14th week: Revision Lesson.
- 15th week: Credit test.
- ČERMÁKOVÁ, Iveta. Czech for medical students: a manual. 1. vyd. Prague: 3rd Medical Faculty of Charles University, 1995. 121 pp. ISBN 80-85121-63-8. info
- GRUNDOVÁ, Dominika. Needs of Patients. Czech-English Phrasebook for Beginners. 2., revid. vyd. Praha: Eurolex Bohemia, 2004. 104 pp. ISBN 80-86432-86-6. info
- REMEDIOSOVÁ, H. and E. ČECHOVÁ. Chcete mluvit česky? / Do you want to speak Czech? Textbook 1. A communicative course of contemporary Czech for English speakers (beginning to intermediate level). 5. vyd. Liberec: Harry Putz, 2005. 414 pp. ISBN 80-86727-04-1. info
- The first two titles are basic, the third is supplementary.
- Assessment methods (in Czech)
- The tuition is realised in the form of practical courses. The students' presence in these courses is strictly required, maximally two properly apologised absences are tolerated. The tuition is finished by a credit given on the basis of the students' presence and their successful passing of a credit test.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses