LF:VSCJ0787 Czech for Foreigners VII -p - Course Information
VSCJ0787 Czech Language for Foreigners VII - practiceFaculty of Medicine
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- PhDr. Dana Kyseláková (seminar tutor)
- doc. PhDr. Elena Marečková, CSc.
Language Centre, Faculty of Medicine Division - Language Centre
Contact Person: PhDr. Dana Kyseláková
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Czech for Foreigners. Syllabus.
- 1st week: Haematological Anamnesis.
- 2nd week: Rheumatological Anamnesis.
- 3rd week: Endocrinological Anamnesis.
- 4th - 5th weeks: Gynaecological and Obstetrical Anamnesis.
- 6th - 8th weeks: Psychiatric Examination.
- 9th - 10th weeks: At the Ophthalmologist's.
- 11th week: ENT Examination.
- 12th - 13th weeks: At the Dentist's.
- 14th week: Revision Lesson.
- 15th week: Credit Test.
- Assessment methods (in Czech)
- The tuition is realised in the form of practical courses. The students' presence in these courses is strictly required, maximally two properly apologised absences are tolerated. The tuition is finished by a credit given on the basis of the students' presence and their successful passing of a credit test.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses