LF:BOZP0622c Magnifying Visual Devices II-p - Course Information
BOZP0622c Magnifying Visual Devices II - practiceFaculty of Medicine
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- MUDr. Hana Došková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
MUDr. Radek Girgle (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- MUDr. Hana Došková, Ph.D.
Department of Ophthalmology - Institutions shared with the Faculty Hospital Brno - Adult Age Medicine - Faculty of Medicine
Contact Person: Anna Petruželková
Supplier department: Department of Ophthalmology - Institutions shared with the Faculty Hospital Brno - Adult Age Medicine - Faculty of Medicine
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- BOZP0622c/01: No timetable has been entered into IS.
BOZP0622c/02: No timetable has been entered into IS.
BOZP0622c/03: No timetable has been entered into IS.
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- BOZP0521c Magnifying Visual Devices I-p && BOZF0322 Physical Optic Measurement II && BOBO0322c Spectacles Optics II-p && BOBO0322p Spectacles Optics II-lec. && BOKV0532p Contact Lens II-lec. && BOKV0532c Contact Lens II-p
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Optics and Optometry (programme LF, B-SZ)
- Course objectives
- At the end of the course students should be able to: understand and explain the utilisation of the several types of magnifying tools in patients with permanent functional visual impairment;
- Introduction Evaluation of visually handicaped Causes of permanent visual disability Evaluation of visual acuity Selection and option of magnifying tools Tools for visually handicapped Adverse effect of magnifying tools Types of magnifying tools Magnifying lenses Bifocal magnifying glasses Overcorrection glasses Telescopic spectacles Prismatic telescopic spectacles Turmon - monocular magnifying tools Prismatic magnifying lenses and spectacles for persons with normal visual acuity TV zoom
- Kraus, H. a kol.: Kompendium očního lékařství. Grada
- Rutrle, M.: Přístrojová technika - učební text pro oční optiky
- HRACHOVINA, Václav and Hana DOŠKOVÁ. Zvětšovací pomůcky : učební texty pro studující optometrie (Magnifying devices). 1. vydání. Brno: Masarykova univerzita v Brně, 1998. 21 pp. ISBN 80-210-1854-2. info
- Teaching methods
- practical excercises
- Assessment methods
- practice, colloquium
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.