LF:MFDP105t Diploma Thesis - Course Information
MFDP105t Diploma ThesisFaculty of Medicine
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 15 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. MUDr. Petr Dobšák, CSc. (lecturer)
prof. MUDr. Jarmila Siegelová, DrSc. (lecturer)
MUDr. Hana Svačinová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. MUDr. Jarmila Siegelová, DrSc.
Department of Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation - Departments of Non-medical Branches - Faculty of Medicine
Contact Person: Mgr. Leona Dunklerová
Supplier department: Department of Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation - Departments of Non-medical Branches - Faculty of Medicine
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- MFKI0921c Kinesiotherapy III-1-p && MFKI0922c Kinesiotherapy III-2-p && MFVL0933 Internal Medicine III && MPON091 Oncology && MFPY091 Psychiatry && MFCH0822 Surgery II && MPRE091 Rheumatology
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Physiotherapy (programme LF, N-SZ)
- Course objectives
- The aim of the diploma thesis is to demonstrate the ability of students to apply theoretical knowledge of physiotherapy and create the introduction and the aim of the study. The student will prepare the methodological approach to reach the aim of the study. Under the supervision of senior university lecturer the student will provide the measurements, summarized the results, according the timetable and methods of measurement. Clinical and experimental results are focused on physiotherapy and clinical rehabilitation in fields of internal medicine, surgery, orthopedics and neurology. The diploma thesis is evaluated by an opponent. Opponent, the expert of the field, will assess the diploma thesis in from the point of view of scientific, methodological and formal. Student finished the original diploma thesis in duplicate in the given time in the range of 80 - 100 pages. The diploma thesis is part of the final state exam.
- Diploma thesis
- PLACHETA, Zdeněk. Pokyny pro vypracování magisterské diplomové práce. 1. vyd. Brno: Masarykova univerzita v Brně, 2000. 30 s. ISBN 8021024313. info
- Teaching methods
- lecture, exercise
- Assessment methods
- oral exam
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 5 týdnů v 10. semestru studia.