PdF:DGC001 Work on Doctoral Thesis - Course Information
DGC001 Work on Doctoral ThesisFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 15 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
Taught in person.
- doc. PaedDr. Eduard Hofmann, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Petr Knecht, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Darina Mísařová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Mgr. Hana Svatoňová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
RNDr. Hana Svobodová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Petr Knecht, Ph.D.
Department of Geography - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Kateřina Brabcová
Supplier department: Department of Geography - Faculty of Education
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Geography Education (programme PdF, D-DIGE) (2)
- Course objectives
- The aim is to monitor the process of focusing the dissertation project and to evaluate the progress in its elaboration. Close links to the courses of Methodology of scientific research in pedagogy and Methodology of research in foreign language didactics are observed.
- Learning outcomes
- - Gradually focuses on the topic of the selected topic of the dissertation.
- The subject is closely linked to methodological and optional subjects related to the dissertation topics. Specific content is provided by the supervisor.
- Publikace dle zadané práce
- Teaching methods
- individual consultations, projects
- Assessment methods
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/ped/autumn2022/DGC001