PdF:FJ3015 Language Seminar 1 - Course Information
FJ3015 Frencg Language Seminar 1Faculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. Mgr. Václava Bakešová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Václava Bakešová, Ph.D.
Department of French Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Barbora Hůrková
Supplier department: Department of French Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 11 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- This course provides initial level of receptive and productive skills of communicative B2. The goal is to improve language skills, enhance existing knowledge of French grammar and essential vocabulary. Grammatical and lexical structures in the documents are analyzed and placed in contexts with other grammatical phenomena.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of this course, students will be able to: understand extended speech and the complex factual and literary texts, understand specialized articles and longer technical instructions, express themselves fluently and spontaneously, accurately articulate their thoughts and ideas, clearly expressed and well-structured written text, explain their views.
- Selected texts, exercices, grammatical topics.
- required literature
- Liakina, N., Liakin, D. at al. Tendances. Niveaux C1/C2. Paris: CLE International, 2018.
- COURTILLON, J., GUYOT-CLEMENT,CH. Campus 4. 1. vyd. Paris : CLE International, 2005. 173. s. ISBN 978-2-09-033314-5
- GRÉGOIRE, Maïa and Alina KOSTUCKI. Grammaire progressive du Français. [Paris?]: CLE International, 2012. 287 stran. ISBN 9782090353594. info
- recommended literature
- Le français dans le monde. Revue des professeurs de français. Paris : CLE International ou www.fdlm.org.
- LESCURE, Richard. Dalf C1/C2 : 250 activités. Paris: CLE International, 2007. 287 s. ISBN 9782090352320. info
- BLOOMFIELD, Anatole and Emmanuelle DAILL. DELF B2 : 200 activités. [Paris]: CLE International, 2006. 157 s. ISBN 2090352434. info
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- Test. Requirements for ending: meet the workshop requirements and the active participation (70%). Final exam (as a successful exam is considered one with at least 70 %)
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: Učitelství pro 1. st. ZŠ komb. 8 hod. konzultací.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses