PdF:HTP001 Professional Orientation 1-8 - Course Information
HTP001 Professional Orientation in the Field of Study 1-8Faculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- doc. PhDr. Bedřich Crha, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Petr Hala, Ph.D. et Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. Michal Košut, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Judita Kučerová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Vladimír Richter (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Marek Sedláček, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Marek Sedláček, Ph.D.
Department of Music - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: doc. PhDr. Marek Sedláček, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Music - Faculty of Education
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Musical Theory and Pedagogy (programme PdF, D-SPE) (2)
- Course objectives
- The objective of the course is to prepare doctoral students for research and theoretical work in the field of music theory and pedagogy. At the end of the course the student will be able to orientate himself in the field on the professional level and apply the acquired knowledge for music educational practice.
- Learning outcomes
- - professional publishing activities
– active participation in conferences, symposia, professional seminars etc. (domestic and foreign)
– research assignments
– the participation of the doctoral student in teaching in bachelor or master study programs
– mobility / study stay
- According to the plan and agreement with the supervisor and the Doctoral Board, a student of doctoral study is obligated to take active part at conferences (domestic and foreign) and to publicate his/her studies. An obligatory part is a mobility/study stay of a minimum lenght of 1 month, the participation in teaching in bachelor or master study programs. Concrete activities will be specified in an individual study plan of doctoral student. The quota is determined and continuously monitored by the supervisor and Doctoral Board. The subject is credited on the basis of the student's presentation.
- Literatura na základě zpracovávaného tématu doktorské práce.
- Teaching methods
- Theoretical training, consultations with the supervisor.
- Assessment methods
- Colloquium. Discussion over the student's conferential papers and publications, evaluation of his scientific and theoretical activities.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: in blocks.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/ped/autumn2020/HTP001